Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Love SMS


i love the 'y'i love the 'o'i love the 'u'put them togetherand i love 'you'
(\_/)(=.=)(")(")a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z oops! i miss "U"

--<-@A rose for youBecause I love you
If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a KISS, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe! So wat will U do?

o,,,o /),/)( ' ; ' ) ( ' ; ' )(,,)--(,,)(,,)--(,,)U'n me forever..and ever and ever!
======(é _; ((é( )-_; (( )-(é -_; ((é -( ) -_; (( ) -(é _; ( I miss u Like Crazy(é

No comments: