Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Flirt SMS

U R 100% beautiful,
U R 100% lovely,
U R 100% sweet,
U R 100% nice, and
U R 100% stupid to believe these words...
Open with Love...
If I disturb U
I am Sorry!
But I need
To Say
I...
Love...
Disturbing you...
i look at the moon
the moon is beautiful
i look at you
i..i...
i rather look at the moon again
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass & flowers 2.
If rain makes all things beautiful
why doesn't it rain on you?
Why do U think I SMS u ?
Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
I need a person for just time pass
Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thts enough bout me... how r u ?
if u read this, i m smart.. if u save this, u agree i m smart.. if u 4ward this, u r spreadin that i m smart.. if u delete this u r jealous...
Three types to break mirror:
1. Throw stone on mirror.
2. Take mirror and just drop it.
3. You just go and stand before the mirror and smile.
ur v special 4 me. u shld alwys b safe my dear. i cnt b with u all da times. so pls b careful wheneva u jump
frm tree 2 tree. hehe u monkey.
God made daylight n called it the SUN.
God made entertainment n called it FUN.
God made nightlight n called it the MOON.
God made U n called CARTOON.
(Language: Hindi)
Mein tere pyar mein paagal hua chhaliye,
Mein tere pyar mein paagal hua chhaliye,
iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye

No comments: